Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
TuffX Glass
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    4" Bottom Drain to 110mm Pipe

    Does anyone know if I can find a single piece adaptor to go from a 4" bottom drain to a 110mm socket? The tank I bought was supposed to have 110mm drains, so that's the pipe I have... but it's 4", and given it's at a point where failure isn't an option, I'd rather a single piece adaptor instead of slotting together multiple bits / shims to change the size.

    I've seen a number of 110mm to 4", but none in the other direction.


    Edit - Pressure pipe.

    Last edited by RG1X; 24-09-2022 at 06:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion davethefish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Thanks / Likes
    just a sleeve reducer for 4"(114.3mm) to 110mm


  3. #3
    Sorry, should have specified that this is pressure pipe. Not sure if that's still suitable for the job?
    Last edited by RG1X; 24-09-2022 at 06:11 PM.

  4. Thanks davethefish1 Thanked / Liked this Post


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:54 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.