Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Steve's koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    407
    Thanks / Likes
    606

    Swimming pool/growing on pool

    NOW GONE


    Free. Been used to house my koi while I was rebuilding my pond. Needs a good clean. Was going to throw it out but thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone wants it before it gets thrown. Pick up only from Mayland Essex. The mats under the pool can go with the pool as well if wanted.
    .

    DSC_0343.jpgDSC_0344.jpg


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Steve's koi; 16-09-2021 at 10:58 AM.

  2. Thanks RS2OOO, Djstiles999, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks / Likes
    10425
    Just want to ask that you don't throw this away too quickly if you get no takers.

    I'm currently enquiring on various Koi "B&B" services ahead of a house move. The outcome of these should be known within the next week and if they are too expensive this holding tank might be of interest to me.

    Also of interest is the filter you used. Would that be available to buy/hire/borrow?

    You are not too far from me which is good, though I suspect I'll need to hire a van for the filter if that was available.

  4. Thanks Steve's koi Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #3
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Steve's koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    407
    Thanks / Likes
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Just want to ask that you don't throw this away too quickly if you get no takers.

    I'm currently enquiring on various Koi "B&B" services ahead of a house move. The outcome of these should be known within the next week and if they are too expensive this holding tank might be of interest to me.

    Also of interest is the filter you used. Would that be available to buy/hire/borrow?

    You are not too far from me which is good, though I suspect I'll need to hire a van for the filter if that was available.
    The pool I can hang onto if you like RS, and I'll try to give it a bit of a clean and dry it out. Sorry mate but the filter is going to be used for my grow on which I am hoping to get up and running in the next month or so. Unless I can find a cheap enough Eazy pod before hand.

  6. Thanks RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #4
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Supreme Champion Andy1671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dartford
    Posts
    6,058
    Thanks / Likes
    3152
    RS.... I have a multi bay like that.
    I was going to list it on ebay this week
    I'll send you some pictures on fb
    5000 Gallon Fibreglassed Pond With 54" x 27" Infinity Window
    BD300 Drum Filter
    Artesian 0.5hp - Aquadyne 4.4c Beadfilter - PS4 Protein Shower
    Badu Eco Touch - EP20 UV Sterilizer - ASHP - Venturi
    Hi Blo 60 - Medo 45 - Spindrifter Bottom Drain
    Wide Mouthed Skimmer

  8. #5
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks / Likes
    10425
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1671 View Post
    RS.... I have a multi bay like that.
    I was going to list it on ebay this week
    I'll send you some pictures on fb
    Cheers Andy, no need to send pics just yet, I'm still waiting for quotes from a couple of Koi "B&Bs" as this would be my preferred option if affordable. If you need to list it for sale by all means don't hang around on account of me.

  9. #6
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks / Likes
    10425
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's koi View Post
    The pool I can hang onto if you like RS, and I'll try to give it a bit of a clean and dry it out. Sorry mate but the filter is going to be used for my grow on which I am hoping to get up and running in the next month or so. Unless I can find a cheap enough Eazy pod before hand.
    Thanks Steve.

    As above, still waiting on the B&B quotes to come in. Also need to do a 2nd viewing of the house to make sure there's enough flat ground to set up the pool.

  10. Thanks Steve's koi Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #7
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Steve's koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    407
    Thanks / Likes
    606
    No Probs RS, speak soon mate.

    Give it a bit of a clean yesterday, just waiting for it to dry out properly before i fold it up.

    DSC_0357.jpg
    Last edited by Steve's koi; 11-09-2021 at 11:21 AM.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.