Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: sturgeon food

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai rolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    wakefield
    Posts
    355
    Thanks / Likes
    529

    sturgeon food

    hi
    ive taken over looking after a neighbours pond which has two sturgeon in it. from reading posts on the forum these two need feeding through the winter any recommendations on what sinking pellet to buy.

    keith



  2. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Supreme Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    10,331
    Thanks / Likes
    19687
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    hi
    ive taken over looking after a neighbours pond which has two sturgeon in it. from reading posts on the forum these two need feeding through the winter any recommendations on what sinking pellet to buy.

    keith
    I believe orchard fisheries to be a high quality one mate .

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Freddyboy the legend

    "we are water keepers first"

    Johnathan

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai rolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    wakefield
    Posts
    355
    Thanks / Likes
    529
    Thanks aj ordered some be here tuesday cant fault the service. it cant be post office delivering it otherwise it would be a week on tuesday.

    keith

  4. Thanks Ajm Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #4
    Senior Member Rank = Supreme Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    10,331
    Thanks / Likes
    19687
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    Thanks aj ordered some be here tuesday cant fault the service. it cant be post office delivering it otherwise it would be a week on tuesday.

    keith
    Haha to rights mate . Seen lots of reviews saying it's decent and sure there is a few threads on here about it to so should be good gear for them.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Freddyboy the legend

    "we are water keepers first"

    Johnathan

  6. #5
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai rolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    wakefield
    Posts
    355
    Thanks / Likes
    529
    just got to decide now what we are going to feed the koi on next year last two years has being coppens wheatgerm,osw and top koi.and treats calci worms,bread and sugar puffs. But until council decides whats happening to my back garden we'll wait.

    keith

  7. Thanks Ajm Thanked / Liked this Post
  8. #6
    Senior Member Rank = Supreme Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    10,331
    Thanks / Likes
    19687
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    just got to decide now what we are going to feed the koi on next year last two years has being coppens wheatgerm,osw and top koi.and treats calci worms,bread and sugar puffs. But until council decides whats happening to my back garden we'll wait.

    keith
    Still no word from them yet then ?

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Freddyboy the legend

    "we are water keepers first"

    Johnathan

  9. #7
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai rolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    wakefield
    Posts
    355
    Thanks / Likes
    529
    not even got a contractor on board yet but supposed to be starting in january as i've said to them its not a dog kennel or a rabbit hutch your moving.January/February would be ideal as pond is not heated so moving them to koi vats would not be as stressful for them or me.

    keith

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.