Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member Rank = Nisai Big nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Poole, doset
    Posts
    61
    Thanks / Likes
    132

    N T labs pond test kit

    Does anyone know if you can buy the test chemical bottles separately. Some I use a lot some not so much consequently I have lots left in some bottles but very little in others.



  2. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Yonsai arceye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cleveleys, Lancs
    Posts
    226
    Thanks / Likes
    531
    An ebay search turned some up, don't know which you need but this seller has individuals available...

    AQUATICA UK | eBay Shops

    There were other on ebay also.

  4. Thanks freddyboy, dbs Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #3
    Member Rank = Nisai Big nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Poole, doset
    Posts
    61
    Thanks / Likes
    132
    Nice, thanks for thatN T labs pond test kit

    Sent from my moto e6 play using Tapatalk

  6. Thanks arceye, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #4
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,169
    Thanks / Likes
    9647
    Quote Originally Posted by arceye View Post
    An ebay search turned some up, don't know which you need but this seller has individuals available...

    AQUATICA UK | eBay Shops

    There were other on ebay also.
    Problem is you're looking at 18 for 2 vials but can get the entire test kit with all vials for as low as 22.

    I wondered if it would be a good idea for people to swop unused vials on here but when I offered some pH vials for free I got no takers.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  8. Thanks arceye, freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Problem is you're looking at 18 for 2 vials but can get the entire test kit with all vials for as low as 22.

    I wondered if it would be a good idea for people to swop unused vials on here but when I offered some pH vials for free I got no takers.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Great idea mate N T labs pond test kit

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks arceye, freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #6
    Senior Member Rank = Hassai dbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    East Norfolk
    Posts
    870
    Thanks / Likes
    1417
    Quote Originally Posted by arceye View Post
    An ebay search turned some up, don't know which you need but this seller has individuals available...

    AQUATICA UK | eBay Shops

    There were other on ebay also.
    Just personal experience - I wouldn't touch these again with a bargepole, horrible to deal with if there is a problem, no replies and VERY sarcastic replies to any negative feedback (not my feedback), the customer is not always right in their eyes

  12. Thanks arceye, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #7
    Member Rank = Nisai Big nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Poole, doset
    Posts
    61
    Thanks / Likes
    132
    Thanks, always good to know

    Sent from my moto e6 play using Tapatalk

  14. Thanks arceye, dbs, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #8
    Senior Member Rank = Yonsai arceye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cleveleys, Lancs
    Posts
    226
    Thanks / Likes
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs View Post
    Just personal experience - I wouldn't touch these again with a bargepole, horrible to deal with if there is a problem, no replies and VERY sarcastic replies to any negative feedback (not my feedback), the customer is not always right in their eyes
    Yes, always good to hear peoples experiences with sellers.

  16. Thanks dbs, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:03 PM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.