Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Rank = Adult Champion smartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks / Likes
    3490

    RS2000 Your inbox is full

    Hi Steve,
    I have deleted some messages so you can now message me, i have tried to message you to advise you of this but your inbox is also full so you cannot recieve anything currently


    2200 gallons, infinity window, BD
    Evolve 4000 combi amalgam UV
    10k,20k AF pumps
    Skimmer trickle.

  2. Thanks RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanks / Likes
    9251
    Ha ha, maybe I filled it up trying to message you that yours was full!

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks smartin Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #3

  6. Thanks RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #4
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Mikeh83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks / Likes
    2001
    RS2000 Your inbox is full what a pair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Thanks smartin, RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #5
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Koiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Cambs
    Posts
    992
    Thanks / Likes
    1635
    Just had notice I've only got 10% left and need to archive or delete RS2000 Your inbox is full Didn't think I had that many messages! Anybody know how much space is allocated to DMs?

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    11,440L Raised Pond, BD, Oase ProfiClear, Bitron 55W, 2x10k Aquaforte Varios, Skimmer to Waterblade

  10. Thanks smartin, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #6
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Mikeh83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks / Likes
    2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiz View Post
    Just had notice I've only got 10% left and need to archive or delete RS2000 Your inbox is full Didn't think I had that many messages! Anybody know how much space is allocated to DMs?

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Not enough! I am always having to remove useful messages RS2000 Your inbox is full


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. Thanks Koiz, smartin, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #7
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Koiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Cambs
    Posts
    992
    Thanks / Likes
    1635
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh83 View Post
    Not enough! I am always having to remove useful messages
    So this is interesting. Apparently, it seems that our DM allocation is not so much to do with the space it takes up on the server, rather the actual number of messages. So between my received and sent I total 135 and as standard forum members, our allocation is 150, hence my 10% warning. To expand that limit to 3000, you need to become a paid subscriber of the forum, at a minimum cost of £15 annually, for which you also get the following benefits: https://www.koiforum.uk/payments.php

    Forum Subscription.JPG
    11,440L Raised Pond, BD, Oase ProfiClear, Bitron 55W, 2x10k Aquaforte Varios, Skimmer to Waterblade

  14. Thanks RS2OOO, smartin, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #8
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanks / Likes
    9251
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiz View Post
    So this is interesting. Apparently, it seems that our DM allocation is not so much to do with the space it takes up on the server, rather the actual number of messages. So between my received and sent I total 135 and as standard forum members, our allocation is 150, hence my 10% warning. To expand that limit to 3000, you need to become a paid subscriber of the forum, at a minimum cost of £15 annually, for which you also get the following benefits: https://www.koiforum.uk/payments.php

    Forum Subscription.JPG
    That's interesting because I asked a mod of there was any way to increase photo storage space and I was happy to pay for it. The mod didn't reply so I messaged a different mod and they said no.

    I'd have happily paid the £15. Although now I use a photo hosting site instead of uploading through the forum.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  16. Thanks Koiz, smartin, freddyboy, dbs, Mikeh83 Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #9
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Koiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Cambs
    Posts
    992
    Thanks / Likes
    1635
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    That's interesting because I asked a mod of there was any way to increase photo storage space and I was happy to pay for it. The mod didn't reply so I messaged a different mod and they said no. I'd have happily paid the £15. Although now I use a photo hosting site instead of uploading through the forum.
    Oh wow. That's a shame, as I'm guessing the more paid subscribers there are to the forum, the better the guarantee that the service stays running. Out of interest, who are the moderators on here? I'm aware that Feline is one, but I've honestly not seen anyone else in the threads I've read that is shown as a Moderator!
    11,440L Raised Pond, BD, Oase ProfiClear, Bitron 55W, 2x10k Aquaforte Varios, Skimmer to Waterblade

  18. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  19. #10
    Senior Member Rank = Grand Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanks / Likes
    9251
    There's 2 or 3 that are relatively active. Can't name them now for fear of incriminating them re: my above post lol.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  20. Thanks Koiz, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  21. #11
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai Koiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Cambs
    Posts
    992
    Thanks / Likes
    1635
    Is there a place where they are listed on the forum?

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    11,440L Raised Pond, BD, Oase ProfiClear, Bitron 55W, 2x10k Aquaforte Varios, Skimmer to Waterblade

  22. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  23. #12
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Jampot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Chorley. Lancs
    Posts
    123
    Thanks / Likes
    141
    Koiz, you got me wondering and i found this posted by Frim -


    Originally Posted by algarthIs Miles41 a moderator?



    Yes he is and so is TEMPLAR and feline.

    If you look at the "Who's online" box to the top right of these posts you can see various names and the ones in bold are the moderators. There could be more of them on here but it's only showing 2 of them currently online. Not sure if they can be on here but not showing up like normal members can be as we have the option of viewing without being shown as being online if that makes sense?
    Just need to keep an eye on the 'online list', none at the mo unless they are in stealth mode (one of the features of being a supporter according to the page you pasted above).

    Jim

    Jim
    I don't keep fish, I keep water. I don't keep fish, I keep water. I don't keep fish I kee........

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.