Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Gosai RudeDogg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    298
    Thanks / Likes
    295

    Super fish eco pumps

    Has anyone else had this issue with super fish echo pumps. We have noticed twice now it has shut itself off then after about 15 mins starts up again. Iím sure it must be something to do with the emergency cut off. Itís submerged just running a waterfall and fountain. Itís only a few months old fitted it during lockdown. If the weather clears up Iím gonna strip and clean it later incase thereís crap in it



  2. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Nanasai samp09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    695
    Thanks / Likes
    1482
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeDogg1 View Post
    Has anyone else had this issue with super fish echo pumps. We have noticed twice now it has shut itself off then after about 15 mins starts up again. I’m sure it must be something to do with the emergency cut off. It’s submerged just running a waterfall and fountain. It’s only a few months old fitted it during lockdown. If the weather clears up I’m gonna strip and clean it later incase there’s crap in it
    Would speak to where you got it to from if its not very old. By stripping it you will void any warranty etc

  4. #3
    I did have a problem - turned out to be a small pebble inside, removed that and has run perfectly since. So I agree have a look and see if anything is fouling the impeller.

  5. #4
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Gosai RudeDogg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    298
    Thanks / Likes
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by samp09 View Post
    Would speak to where you got it to from if its not very old. By stripping it you will void any warranty etc
    You wonít void it by cleaning it they are meant to be cleaned lol

  6. #5
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Gosai RudeDogg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    298
    Thanks / Likes
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaysmi View Post
    I did have a problem - turned out to be a small pebble inside, removed that and has run perfectly since. So I agree have a look and see if anything is fouling the impeller.
    Thatís my thinking something like that donít really want to remove it if I have to the cable is buried lol

  7. #6
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Gosai RudeDogg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    298
    Thanks / Likes
    295
    Well cleaning it didnít seem to do anything as itís shut off again and hasnít come back on so looks like I will have to pull it out after all Super fish eco pumps

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:17 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.