PDA

View Full Version : Problems joining

brian1962
17-06-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi mods, i recieved a email from Dr Kevin Novak (Anoxic 101) he is helping me with my anoxic filter build and he said he has tried to join the site on 3 occassions but is unable to! he also says he has tried to contact a mod but has had no reply.....can anyone help?
Brian

miles41
17-06-2013, 07:04 AM
I've not recieved any contact Brian, so not sure what is wrong :confused:

I would think that the contact may have gone to Lazurus as he is the site's admin. Hopefully it can be sorted.

brian1962
17-06-2013, 07:12 AM
Cheers Miles :)
Brian

brian1962
19-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Seems to be other people can't join this forum, i recieved this from another forum.
Brian

I see that you are a member Extreme Koi forum. I am member too but for the life of me I cannot make contact with the admin to sort it out even register again does not help. I notice that your friend also has the problem . Could you post again as admin to sort the problem out.

Your help would be appreciated as i like this forum too.
Can one of the mods try and address this problem please

brian1962
25-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Are the Mods aware of the problem people are having joining this site??? :)
Brian

tyecon
30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
would like to add I had a problem as well and could not contact admin,

markf1fan
30-06-2013, 10:07 PM
hi
i have been accepting new members so i dont knowof any probs, i will message Laz and see what he says.

mark

lazarus
30-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey. Yea until a few days ago the forum had a problem with sending emails and forum notifications. This has now been resolved.

Cheers LaZ

Anoxic101
06-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi mods, i recieved a email from Dr Kevin Novak (Anoxic 101) he is helping me with my anoxic filter build and he said he has tried to join the site on 3 occassions but is unable to! he also says he has tried to contact a mod but has had no reply.....can anyone help?
Brian

This is Manky pretending to be Anoxic101

I also had an email from Kevin saying that he was having problems joining so I emailed Laz who set up an account in the name of Anoxic101 along with a temporary password that Kevin could change after he had successfully logged in.

I logged in as Anoxic101 to test it out and even made a signature banner to prove everything works ok but when I sent the details through to Kevin he still can't log in using the details I sent him.

Brian, Kevin's input on the anoxic filtration threads would be invaluable so I'd like to help him solve this difficulty if possible so, if I PM you his details, would you try to log in as him and see if you have any problems?

Manky (posing as Kevin)

brian1962
06-07-2013, 05:55 PM
After a pm off manky, I signed in using the details provided (Anoxic101) and had no problems getting on this forum.
Brian