PDA

View Full Version : My new Showa`s

Thorny
16-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Hello all here are my new Showa`s. Tell me what you think very different to the two Vince posted. I think they have got alot of developing to do. They are 4 to 5 inch and breed by Ogata.
Justin

Thorny
16-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Heres another picture
Justin

extremekoi
16-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Thorny, Nice Koi, what dealer did you buy them from ?

Just wondered as Im about to stock Ogata Koi also......

Thorny
16-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Koi Logic over in Upminster in Essex I have had a few koi from him know He only stocks Ogata Koi. They seem to really come on, not as fast to grow as some of my other Koi from different breeders, but they always seem to improve rather than go down hill as some of my other Koi have. I am looking forward to how these little Showas turn out in the years to come. As you can see they have alot to do but this is my second season as a Koi keeper and I think that is the fun in it. Seeing them develope.
Justin

extremekoi
13-05-2006, 08:47 AM
I know James and Doug very well at Koi Logic, the reason I asked was because not many people stock Ogata Koi.

Thanks for the reply.

Thorny
13-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Hello mate. Koi logic is the main dealer I use. I find the team over there fantastic always ready to help and so patiant and free with advise when buying new stock.
Did You get Your Ogata stock through them? I know they are the main dealer for Ogata in the South East
Justin

extremekoi
14-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes, I buy through Koi Logic, as you said they are the sole dealers for Ogata Koi in the south, the only other dealer is Clear Water Koi up North.

I use to help James and Doug when they started off as a small business, so Ive seen my fair share of Ogata Koi, although there are alot of good Japanese breeders, Ogata is certainly one of the top ones.

brettkoi
28-05-2006, 12:48 PM
next time your going to koi logic , you should pay extreme a visit hes only around the corner his fish are fantastic. ;D

Thorny
29-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Nice one mate. I will do that where abouts are you extreme koi. So I can pop in and say hello. Maybe you will be able to prize my wallet open lol. I am a sucker for tosai showa. I just love watching them develope.
Justin