PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

superdaft
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

I have been browsing this site for a while now, and I must say the information is second to none.

Unfortunately I've allready built my pond and after looking on here there are so many things I would have done differently, if only I had found this site first:o

I only have a few small shop bought koi, but I think this is a hobby I could really get into, but as we have a new arrival due in july, I think I'll start saving now so the next pond project I do in the future will be done properly:D

Nice to meet you all

Rory.

Corgi.kid
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Hello Rory and a big welcome from Liverpool to our forum. Ive been here less than a week and have learnt so much (mostly how many mistakes Ive made) Great bunch of boys and girls. :)

markf1fan
02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi Rory
Welcome to te forum, i hope your enjoy being here and if you have any probs at all just lets us know. we all like pictures on here so post some pictures of your pond if can.

mark

MarkD
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi Rory

Welcome to the forum as already said we like pictures.

Mark

Doghouse Riley
02-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi Rory and welcome.

If you're planning for a future pond, it's a good idea to open a computer file and save, anything you read here by copying and pasting, information you think might be necessary, particularly on build, equipment, filtration and medical treatments.
Also photographs of pools and filtration systems.

Even after all these years I do exactly that, as I consider myself never to old to learn.

superdaft
02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
it's a good idea to open a computer file and save, anything you read here by copying and pasting, information you think might be necessary, particularly on build, equipment, filtration and medical treatments.
Also photographs of pools and filtration systems.

I like that idea, good reference point.

I'll get some photos up tomorrow night, as I can't seem to find many on this laptop, apart from my avatar pic which I took a couple of days ago of my new addition in the qt tank, which I aquired from a friend who is moving away.

golfsimon
03-05-2012, 04:47 PM
hi rory & welcome to a great forum.. i like the user name i could use that one myself :D talking of pics how do you put them on the forum without going through photobucket where you click on the small pic & it enlarges :confused: i did say i could do with your user name :D

Davej
03-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Hiya

And welcome to the forum.

GS - resize on PB to 640, then right click on the image and highlight copy image location.

Paste in your post and add at the start of the PB address and at the end.

Dave

ryhno
03-05-2012, 09:08 PM
hi rory

welcome aboard the forum

loads of decent info on here with some great members too:)
kev