PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

greenj
20-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Hello everyone, im John from Warrington and am planning on building my 1st Koi pond late winter early spring next year:D .

I hope to use this forum to learn from past posts and also post a lot myself. I have had a look at some posts already and you all seem like a good bunch of guys that will help out.

I look forward to using this forum and getting to know you all in the process.

Regards,

John.

markf1fan
20-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Hi John

Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy it. if you have any questions at all then please ask away as we have alot of very good guys on here that can and will help all they can.
also please start a new thread and post your pond build with pictures for others to see.

Mark

greenj
20-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Once i have finally decided on the design and requirements and the pennies to get the ball rolling i will start a "new build" thread and get all the step by step pics uploaded. Just need to keep researching on all the differant ways you can go with a build and find what fits the budget best.

John.

miles41
21-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Looking forward to seeing the build as it develops John......and Welcome :D :D

freddy
21-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Hiya John, and welcome to the friendliest Koi forum on the planet :)

redkeane16
21-10-2011, 02:27 PM
hi mate im in warrington also

Davej
21-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Hiya and welcome.

Sounds like you already have one local volunteer to help with the digging:D

Dave

greenj
21-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome all.

Will need all the help i can get with this being my 1st build, everyone seems very willing to help and give advice on here so should be ok :).

I may seem quite on the forum as i am still trying to take everything in atm. Think i know what i want to do, just weighing up my options for the time being.

John.