PDA

View Full Version : Hi

kevinthekohaku
18-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi Peeps

As you might guess, my name is Kevin and my favourite koi are Kohaku :p

I have been keeping koi for just few years so lots to learn. I notice that many people on here show their koi, I dont show mine but am thinking about it maybe next year, think I am too late for this years shows :(

Kevin

pondy
18-06-2011, 06:23 PM
you may still be lucky at the shows. where abouts do you live.

i believe there are still a couple of vats left for the cambridge and the Essex shows at least

kevinthekohaku
18-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello Pondy

I live in Bedfordshire. Do you know how I can find out if there are any vats left please. I do only have kohaku, would it still be okay to take all the same variety koi? What does that master koi keepers thingy mean at the bottom of your posts?

Kevin

markf1fan
18-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Hello Pondy

I live in Bedfordshire. Do you know how I can find out if there are any vats left please. I do only have kohaku, would it still be okay to take all the same variety koi? What does that master koi keepers thingy mean at the bottom of your posts?

Kevin

hiya Kevin, where about in bedfordshire do you live as i live in bedfordshire to. maybe we could have a meet up or you could come round and see my setup. mark

kevinthekohaku
19-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Hello Mark

Bedfordshire is a large county :p
I live in a small village near Barton, where abouts are you?

markf1fan
19-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Hello Mark

Bedfordshire is a large county :p
I live in a small village near Barton, where abouts are you?

hiya i know where barton is lol, i live in biggleswade about 20 miles from you i believe lol.