PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

lilfish
13-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Evening all just want to say hi so HI :)

Im looking to build my first koi pond so will be starting from scratch i did look into building a pond last summer but have since moved house and thus now opening up scope for a larger pond but also opened up some new issues.

Now im off to read some more :D

miles41
13-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi lilfish :) do as much research and reading as you can before that first spade dig. I've found it's a massive learning curve, but all very enjoyable :D
There's loads of stuff on here to start with. Good luck.

Shevyrabbit
13-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Evening all just want to say hi so HI :)

Im looking to build my first koi pond so will be starting from scratch i did look into build a pond last summer but have since moved house and thus now opening up scope for a larger pond but also opened up some new issues.

Now im off to read some more :D
Hi lilfish
There is a lot of new pond builds on here and some really good ones so have a good look around and if you need any help I am sure there will be someone to help as there a nice bunch on here.

Shevy

lilfish
13-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Yeah from what iv read you all seem a good bunch :)

Im sure ill have plenty of questions i sort of know what im after but not ! Sort of a big step to start chopping up the garden cos you sorta know what you want lol

trickydicky
14-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum lilfish ;)
Ask as much as you like and dont feel stupid by asking what some consider very basic questions as we all had to start somewhere .....:cool:

Daran
14-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Greetings :)

markf1fan
14-04-2011, 05:47 PM
hiya and welcome to a great forum, enjoy. mark

freddy
14-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi lilfish, and welcome to the forum.

As already said, ask away. I'm sure you will receive plenty of help from the guys on here. :)

Cheers...Freddy

Wanderer_koi
14-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Welcome

I've not been keeping fish for long and wish I had found this forum sooner, but they are a good bunch on hear and ask away:)

Matt