Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 158 of 158

Thread: Plant help

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by arceye View Post
    Well I clicked on this thread about about a plant and seem to have fallen down some f'ing rabbit hole into an alternate world where this forums gone mad... where's the door I want to leave.............. there it is.... no its locked...... let me outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttt.

    bunch of bloody nutters
    Lol and don't you forget it

  2. Thanks Wain, freddyboy, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #142
    Sorry arceye we seem to be having technical difficulties at the moment lol hopefully normal service will resume shortly

  4. Thanks Wain, freddyboy, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #143
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Wain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    146
    Thanks / Likes
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    Sorry arceye we seem to be having technical difficulties at the moment lol hopefully normal service will resume shortly


    Oh right

    got off with calling me OLD


    now calling me SHORTY

    1000 gal
    2 x Hozelock 6000ltr 9W UV
    Allpond Spin Filter 8000 11W UV
    Blagdon pond oxy 640 ltr/hr

  6. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, freddyboy, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Wain View Post
    Oh right

    got off with calling me OLD


    now calling me SHORTY

    You can't be serious, Shirley

  8. Thanks Wain, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #145
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Wain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    146
    Thanks / Likes
    208
    Can go off people very easily

    1000 gal
    2 x Hozelock 6000ltr 9W UV
    Allpond Spin Filter 8000 11W UV
    Blagdon pond oxy 640 ltr/hr

  10. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Wain View Post
    Can go off people very easily

    you can go off people !!! Think how the rest of us are feeling? Lol

  12. Thanks Wain, arceye Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #147
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Wain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    146
    Thanks / Likes
    208
    Think youth has fallen asleep at his laptop

    poor young scotty

    no staying power these young uns

    or the OLD uns . . . you off to bed soon Frim
    1000 gal
    2 x Hozelock 6000ltr 9W UV
    Allpond Spin Filter 8000 11W UV
    Blagdon pond oxy 640 ltr/hr

  14. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Wain View Post
    Think youth has fallen asleep at his laptop

    poor young scotty

    no staying power these young uns

    or the OLD uns . . . you off to bed soon Frim
    Ha ha. If wit was shit you'd be constipated

  16. Thanks Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #149
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Wain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    146
    Thanks / Likes
    208
    Right gonna give you a chance to take 50 winks to keep yourself going

    gonna go feed the fish for the last time today

    and put bins out for the morning

    and speak to her for couple of mins hahaha

    laters pal

    missing you already
    1000 gal
    2 x Hozelock 6000ltr 9W UV
    Allpond Spin Filter 8000 11W UV
    Blagdon pond oxy 640 ltr/hr

  18. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  19. #150

    Plant help

    Quote Originally Posted by Wain View Post
    Think youth has fallen asleep at his laptop

    poor young scotty

    no staying power these young uns

    or the OLD uns . . . you off to bed soon Frim
    I donít own a laptop, all done on my phone walking about, where as you old boys need a chair and a lap for your computers and a desk for your warm cocoa, probably in ya slippers too? Plant help


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. Thanks freddyboy, Frimley Koi keeper, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  21. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Wain View Post
    Right gonna give you a chance to take 50 winks to keep yourself going

    gonna go feed the fish for the last time today

    and put bins out for the morning

    and speak to her for couple of mins hahaha

    laters pal

    missing you already
    I'm like the Energiser Bunny

    Sleep is for wimps lol

    Have a good one old man

  22. Thanks freddyboy, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  23. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottybee View Post
    I don’t own a laptop, all done on my phone walking about, where as you old boys need a chair and a lap for your computers and a desk for your warm cocoa, probably in ya slippers too? Plant help


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've got a phone too you cheeky sprog

  24. Thanks Wain, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  25. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    I've got a phone too you cheeky sprog
    Haha but can you use it? Plant help


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, Wain, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  27. #154
    Morning guys hope you all had a good night

  28. Thanks freddyboy, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  29. #155
    Slept like a baby Plant help


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  31. #156
    What you mean you cried all night and kept wetting the bed ?

  32. Thanks freddyboy, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  33. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    What you mean you cried all night and kept wetting the bed ?
    Exactly, spewed up all over too... made a rite mess mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, freddyboy, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
  35. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottybee View Post
    Exactly, spewed up all over too... made a rite mess mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol bless your little cotton socks

  36. Thanks freddyboy, Wain Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:40 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.