Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 126 of 126
  1. #121
    Sometimes I feel RAF specially after a few too many beers the night before

  2. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by chris348 View Post
    Nothing quite so exciting mate. RAF for my sins.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I asked because i am ex forces.
    R.N. THEN mechant navy. Then oilrigs.


    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, chris348 Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #123
    Ha ha brill
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    Sometimes I feel RAF specially after a few too many beers the night before
    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  6. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, chris348 Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyboy View Post
    I asked because i am ex forces.
    R.N. THEN mechant navy. Then oilrigs.


    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    LOL

    You sound like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses

    During the war !!!!!

  8. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    LOL

    You sound like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses

    During the war !!!!!
    Could be worst .I COULD be DEAD.


    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, chris348 Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #126
    What a series. Brilliant

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  12. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:47 PM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.