Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New Matsuba

  1. #1

    New Matsuba

    Hi all
    Just wanted to post some pictures of the new matsuba that I have bought from Barnsley koi. 39cm

    MarkIMG_2870.JPGIMG_2869.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rank = Sansai Goonerharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    125
    Thanks / Likes
    98
    Very nice Mark

    Colin

  4. #4
    Great scale pattern, and clear head, which is what to look for. I've been after a scale perfect Aka Matsuba for a while now, but the dealer I use is on the case, so hopefully watch this space. lol

  5. Thanks freddyboy, markf1fan Thanked / Liked this Post
  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishplanetkoi View Post
    Great scale pattern, and clear head, which is what to look for. I've been after a scale perfect Aka Matsuba for a while now, but the dealer I use is on the case, so hopefully watch this space. lol
    This is what I went for clear head and great scale pattern. Will be great to see it grow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  8. #6
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Grand Champion john1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Flintshire
    Posts
    2,531
    Thanks / Likes
    2328
    Very nice clean koi Mark,hope he or she does well for you.
    John

  9. Thanks markf1fan, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  10. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by markf1fan View Post
    This is what I went for clear head and great scale pattern. Will be great to see it grow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't think that you could have found a better one, What size is it? The good thing about Matsuba's is that the scale formation won't change, once you find a good one it should stay like that throughout its life. As you say it will be great to watch over time.

  11. Thanks markf1fan, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  12. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishplanetkoi View Post
    Don't think that you could have found a better one, What size is it? The good thing about Matsuba's is that the scale formation won't change, once you find a good one it should stay like that throughout its life. As you say it will be great to watch over time.
    Its 39cm I had the pick of 4 from Barnsley koi and this was the best and really does look good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #9
    nice fish mark. love the scales

  14. Thanks markf1fan Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #10
    Moderator Rank = Grand Champion Feline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,467
    Thanks / Likes
    1887
    Very nice fish Mark

  16. Thanks markf1fan Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #11
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Supreme Champion Andy1671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dartford
    Posts
    5,428
    Thanks / Likes
    2056
    Very nice koi
    5000 Gallon Fibreglassed Pond With 54" x 27" Infinity Window
    BD300 Drum Filter
    Artesian 0.5hp - Aquadyne 4.4c Beadfilter - PS4 Protein Shower
    Badu Eco Touch - EP20 UV Sterilizer - ASHP - Venturi
    Hi Blo 60 - Medo 45 - Spindrifter Bottom Drain
    Wide Mouthed Skimmer

  18. Thanks markf1fan Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:47 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.