Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. #61
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai RoyLittle0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    934
    Thanks / Likes
    1452
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Are those koi aware that they are being filmed on CCTV?

    Don't want police knocking on your door.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yes they are aware so take their mobile phones off them so they can't contact the police to report you

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    4600 Gallon Concrete Block and Fiberglass
    2.1 Meter x 0.71 Infinity Window
    2 x Aerated Bottom Drains and Skimmer
    Filtreau HiFlow 30 Drum Filter
    Bio Chamber - 140 litres K1
    Bakki Shower - 30 KG Sakura Far Infrared Media
    2 x 18,000 lh pumps

    http://www.koiforum.uk/pond-construction-pond-build-diaries/21720-roy-lynns-shiny-pond-day.html

  2. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper, RS2OOO, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #62
    Better still just blank their faces and any other distinctive marks lol

  4. Thanks RoyLittle0, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #63
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai RoyLittle0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    934
    Thanks / Likes
    1452
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Are those koi aware that they are being filmed on CCTV?
    If you read the rules you will know that you are not allowed to film in private areas, eg bedrooms and toilets, so as you know the pond is used for a bedroom and toilet, so regardless of anything you are breaking the law, and could end up being taken to court by the Koi twins

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RoyLittle0; 07-03-2019 at 11:41 PM.
    4600 Gallon Concrete Block and Fiberglass
    2.1 Meter x 0.71 Infinity Window
    2 x Aerated Bottom Drains and Skimmer
    Filtreau HiFlow 30 Drum Filter
    Bio Chamber - 140 litres K1
    Bakki Shower - 30 KG Sakura Far Infrared Media
    2 x 18,000 lh pumps

    http://www.koiforum.uk/pond-construction-pond-build-diaries/21720-roy-lynns-shiny-pond-day.html

  6. Thanks Stuffyrat, RS2OOO, freddyboy, Frimley Koi keeper, john1, Ant62 Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #64
    Senior Member Rank = Kyusai RoyLittle0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    934
    Thanks / Likes
    1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    Better still just blank their faces and any other distinctive marks lol
    Or just batter then if they try to contact the police

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    4600 Gallon Concrete Block and Fiberglass
    2.1 Meter x 0.71 Infinity Window
    2 x Aerated Bottom Drains and Skimmer
    Filtreau HiFlow 30 Drum Filter
    Bio Chamber - 140 litres K1
    Bakki Shower - 30 KG Sakura Far Infrared Media
    2 x 18,000 lh pumps

    http://www.koiforum.uk/pond-construction-pond-build-diaries/21720-roy-lynns-shiny-pond-day.html

  8. Thanks Stuffyrat, freddyboy, Frimley Koi keeper, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    Looks like you had a slate slip from your roof by looking at the pic i would check.it if i was you.....

    Good cctv system you have installed.....
    Lol was bit of marble so obviously the CCTV is not clear enough CCTV and the laws

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks RoyLittle0, freddyboy, Frimley Koi keeper, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyLittle0 View Post
    If you read the rules you will know that you are not allowed to film in private areas, eg bedrooms and toilets, so as you know the pond is used for a bedroom and toilet, so regardless of anything you are breaking the law, and could end up being taken to court by the Koi brothers

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Yes I have lots of warning stickers located around the pond , also had contracts drawn up but as koi carnt hold a pen to sign I've settled for fin,der prints CCTV and the laws

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  12. Thanks RoyLittle0, RS2OOO, Ajm, freddyboy, Frimley Koi keeper, john1, Ant62 Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #67
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks / Likes
    1345
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyLittle0 View Post
    If you read the rules you will know that you are not allowed to film in private areas, eg bedrooms and toilets, so as you know the pond is used for a bedroom and toilet, so regardless of anything you are breaking the law, and could end up being taken to court by the Koi twins

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Isnt that voyerism.........

  14. Thanks RoyLittle0, Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #68
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks / Likes
    1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffyrat View Post
    Lol was bit of marble so obviously the CCTV is not clear enough CCTV and the laws

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Now you have found a flaw...
    And you paid how much......

    Shocking....

  16. Thanks RoyLittle0, Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #69
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks / Likes
    1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffyrat View Post
    Yes I have lots of warning stickers located around the pond , also had contracts drawn up but as koi carnt hold a pen to sign I've settled for fin,der prints CCTV and the laws

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    You could always get the irish dectives onto the case....
    Just ring Findus.....
    Or is that Find us......
    Never know which is which....

  18. Thanks RoyLittle0, Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  19. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    Isnt that voyerism.........
    I thought that's that cheap travel company that keeps advertising on the TV Ant lol

  20. Thanks RoyLittle0 Thanked / Liked this Post
  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    Now you have found a flaw...
    And you paid how much......

    Shocking....
    It's not a flaw it's just a setting adjustment hopefully

  22. Thanks RoyLittle0 Thanked / Liked this Post
  23. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    You could always get the irish dectives onto the case....
    Just ring Findus.....
    Or is that Find us......
    Never know which is which....
    As long as their driver isn't Rick O'Shea they might turn up

  24. Thanks RoyLittle0 Thanked / Liked this Post
  25. #73
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks / Likes
    1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    I thought that's that cheap travel company that keeps advertising on the TV Ant lol

    You are mistaking it for star trek voyager........

  26. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  27. #74
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks / Likes
    1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimley Koi keeper View Post
    It's not a flaw it's just a setting adjustment hopefully
    I bet if a nice naked lady danced past it would have instantly settled on the replay.....

  28. Thanks Frimley Koi keeper Thanked / Liked this Post
  29. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    You are mistaking it for star trek voyager........
    I know but then again I have got man flu

  30. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant62 View Post
    I bet if a nice naked lady danced past it would have instantly settled on the replay.....
    If it has got motion detection it would have recorded automatically Ant

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.