Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Please look.

  1. #1
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494

    Please look.

    Sorry for bringing political stuff here. I believe it's in everyone's interest to read and sign this petition.

    Please watch at least the first four minutes of the video to understand what the UN backed by the EU are seeking to make legislation in the future. I find it genuinely scary stuff.



    Here's the link. Please sign it.

    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698


    Last edited by AdamKoi78; 06-12-2018 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks / Likes
    1304
    I think pressure will be surmounted upon revoking article 50 after the mps vote or the mps will wimp out and vote for this EU stitch up of which the UK will never ever get out of..

  3. #3
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    Forget Brexit just for 1 minute Ant this is something else. The UN and EU want to flood the continent with 59 million more migrants and not being able to even say anything about it. If the UN get their way saying anything about it will be classed as hate speech with the possibility of prosecution under the law.

    They also want to censor the media too. Not that you will hear much about this on mainstream news because the deal will get signed on the quiet. Wake up people get the petition sign and let your MP know that this is unacceptable!


  4. #4
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks / Likes
    1304
    Well sod that.
    Our.
    Education.
    Health.
    Housing
    Welfare.
    Is over stretched as it is.....
    We cannot cope with what we have...

  5. Thanks AdamKoi78 Thanked / Liked this Post
  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamKoi78 View Post
    Sorry for bringing political stuff here. I believe it's in everyone's interest to read and sign this petition.

    Please watch at least the first four minutes of the video to understand what the UN backed by the EU are seeking to make legislation in the future. I find it genuinely scary stuff.



    Here's the link. Please sign it.

    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698
    sharing UKIP hate on here is below the belt, see enough of this rubbish on facebook,

    and your sharing a one sided view, from the far right FFS, id be grateful if this subject was removed. doesn't belong on this group..
    plenty of UKIP groups for you to spread propaganda and hate.

  7. #6
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    Quote Originally Posted by markini5 View Post
    sharing UKIP hate on here is below the belt, see enough of this rubbish on facebook,

    and your sharing a one sided view, from the far right FFS, id be grateful if this subject was removed. doesn't belong on this group..
    plenty of UKIP groups for you to spread propaganda and hate.
    What part of this is hate? Get a grip man and it not just UKIP it's everyone that's a UN member.

  8. #7
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    115,000 plus have signed this petition in the UK alone. Many countries have already stated they will not sign this compact. Hate ???

  9. #8
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    Quote Originally Posted by markini5 View Post
    sharing UKIP hate on here is below the belt, see enough of this rubbish on facebook,

    and your sharing a one sided view, from the far right FFS, id be grateful if this subject was removed. doesn't belong on this group..
    plenty of UKIP groups for you to spread propaganda and hate.
    Nice one Mark trying to shut down a debate and peoples awareness. I suggest you stop reading the guardian and try watching something other than the BBC and SKY News. I bet you haven't even bothered to watch or read up on this subject. I'm offended brigade over everything strikes again.

  10. #9
    for one, i dont watch Tory BBC, two UKIP is a hate party of anything EU, now includes that racist EDL founding member Tommy Robbinson so yes UKIP is now part of hate speech by including him in its ranks.

    this group is called EXTREMEKOI THIS CRAP doesnt belong here , sorry but you know im right .. WOW just 115k out of how many in the UK 65 MILLION.
    And yer I watched the first 4 mins of this UKIP video until I heard Tommy Robinson name come up FFS.

    its not a debate if only your view is acceptable
    https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact

  11. #10
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    Quote Originally Posted by markini5 View Post
    for one, i dont watch Tory BBC, two UKIP is a hate party of anything EU, now includes that racist EDL founding member Tommy Robbinson so yes UKIP is now part of hate speech by including him in its ranks.

    this group is called EXTREMEKOI THIS CRAP doesnt belong here , sorry but you know im right .. WOW just 115k out of how many in the UK 65 MILLION.
    And yer I watched the first 4 mins of this UKIP video until I heard Tommy Robinson name come up FFS.

    its not a debate if only your view is acceptable
    https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact
    Since when has the BBC been pro Tory? Tommy Robinson isn't a UKIP member nor is he a part of the EDL anymore. He's a unpaid advisor to Gerrard Batten on prison reform and rape gang's.

    Yes you are correct ukip want us to leave the EU. They have never been a far right party so stop trying to muddy the waters.

    The first 4 minutes of the first video is a UN press conference on their proposals.

    Yes 115 thousands signatures in a matter of days is a lot compared to most .gov petitions.

    I'd love to know what the other side of the story is to the UN compact?

    Yes I should have known a virtual signaling social justice warrior would think open boarders, the end of freedom of speech and media censorship is a good idea.

    Please delete this thread because I wouldn't want to upset anyone else.

  12. #11
    BBC is biased since scameron put more controls on the beeb that we own, ie board of directors is full of Tory's that dictate the views and opinions, daily politics is renowned for being more bias towards Torys neil and co and and the director of the programme is a Tory.
    question time, again very biased plants in the audience often Tory councillors condemning Labour (Gammons)
    bimbleby another Tory, and director ex tory director of communications to Tory Government. Unless I imagined the last x amount of years the beeb has been arse licking the government,

    sorry its fact they are a far right party (fact) fringe party built their popularity on peoples hate of something they are scared of ,(muslims) Tommy robinson is about as far right as it gets, if UKIP Werent far right why on earth would they take on him in the first place, anti muslim, never mentions gang rapes caused by white men, even nearly caused the trial of white men to collapse.even farage has left because of Robinson.

    so your saying the EDL founding member is not racist your either share his views or incredible naÔve.
    what does this convict know about prison reform and rape gangs , apart from colluded with white rape gang to get them free all of which were part of EDL...
    try looking up basic facts on who you support..



    yer I know they have taken a massive policy that almost every country has signed upto in principle and taken it out of context to suit their narrative.

    think im talking to a brick wall on everything.

    yer would be best removing your post... its a koi forum not a UKIP FAR RIGHT SUPPORT GROUP.

  13. Thanks Ant62 Thanked / Liked this Post
  14. #12
    PS im not upset, i come across this rabble on facebook daily and always debunked.
    and its often desparation thats caused you to post this here.

    make a UKIP support forum before they cease to exist.

  15. #13
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ant62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Manchester M66 area
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks / Likes
    1304
    Quote Originally Posted by markini5 View Post
    BBC is biased since scameron put more controls on the beeb that we own, ie board of directors is full of Tory's that dictate the views and opinions, daily politics is renowned for being more bias towards Torys neil and co and and the director of the programme is a Tory.
    question time, again very biased plants in the audience often Tory councillors condemning Labour (Gammons)
    bimbleby another Tory, and director ex tory director of communications to Tory Government. Unless I imagined the last x amount of years the beeb has been arse licking the government,

    sorry its fact they are a far right party (fact) fringe party built their popularity on peoples hate of something they are scared of ,(muslims) Tommy robinson is about as far right as it gets, if UKIP Werent far right why on earth would they take on him in the first place, anti muslim, never mentions gang rapes caused by white men, even nearly caused the trial of white men to collapse.even farage has left because of Robinson.

    so your saying the EDL founding member is not racist your either share his views or incredible naÔve.
    what does this convict know about prison reform and rape gangs , apart from colluded with white rape gang to get them free all of which were part of EDL...
    try looking up basic facts on who you support..



    yer I know they have taken a massive policy that almost every country has signed upto in principle and taken it out of context to suit their narrative.

    think im talking to a brick wall on everything.

    yer would be best removing your post... its a koi forum not a UKIP FAR RIGHT SUPPORT GROUP.
    Agree with that 100%

  16. Thanks markini5 Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #14
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Mature Champion AdamKoi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,157
    Thanks / Likes
    1494
    I wasn't going to rise to this but I don't like to seeing opinions portrayed as facts. Seeing as you have manage to take this thread off it's original topic I can't help but want to dispel some of the left wing tripe your trying to peddle.

    The UN global compact agreement is falling apart at the seams. Countries that have said they will not sign the compact so far are Austria, Astralia, Bulgari, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland and the United States ( sorry I've just checked there are now 19 countries that have rejected the compact ). The facts are that countries that have accepted a high number of migrants from countries outside of europe have a increased crime rates but especially towards women. These are facts! Some of the safest countries in europe are the ones that have either refused mass immigration or only taken small numbers compared to other nations that have virtually opened the doors. Fact! The UK has a chronic list of problems that will not be helped by more migrants from third world countries rocking up with just a plastic bag. Housing shortages, NHS on is knee's are just a few reasons why it's a bad idea in my opinion.

    The push back across europe against globalisation and mass immigration is growing as people realise the implications for instance Italy.

    If you look up what the UKIP are labeled as " right wing populist party ". Far right is just what the lefties like to slap on others if their opinions differ from their own to somehow give them the moral high ground. Please state what in the UKIP manifesto is classed as hate or far right? Most of what I have seen during their party conference seems like common sense to me. Like the abolishment of the foreign aid budget and TV licence.

    My feeling on Tommy Robinson Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon are mixed. Do I think he's a Angel hell no, but I believe there are some topics that must be spoke about. Our current crop of politicians are too career minded and dare not tackle the difficult topics like Islam and it's in compatibility with western values in it's current form.

    As for the rape gangs I think you find that most are from a Pakistani and muslim background which is a fact stated by Sajid Javid. I think what is most worrying is the level of coverup by local governments , police and social services.

    I'm pretty much over this but I suggest anyone interested should do their own research and make the own minds up. Don't rely on mainstream media for the truth. I could go on and try and bring more angles to this debate but I fear it will only be jumped on more by people who wish to silence differing opinions.
    Last edited by AdamKoi78; 07-12-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: I can't spell and my grammar is terrible

  18. #15
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Rokusai anne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks / Likes
    841
    '' Tis the season to be jolly ''
    Fa la la lal la la la la la la

  19. Thanks john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  20. #16
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Grand Champion john1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N.Wales.
    Posts
    3,236
    Thanks / Likes
    3565
    Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    '' Tis the season to be jolly ''
    Fa la la lal la la la la la la
    B OOOOO ring.
    John

  21. Thanks anne Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.