Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 706
  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by john1 View Post
    Koimasters advantage,did Chris invent it then Dave?

    Remember seeing it when over there,what sort of price is it Dave?
    Yes Chris created it. I get it from Chris direct unbranded. You will need to call him for a price.

    Other retailers are £30 for 5kg

    Koi Masters Advantage - Water Treatments - Absolute Koi



    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  2. Thanks john1, Ajm, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #682
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    2,221
    Thanks / Likes
    4660
    Loved this thread but seems to have fell down the list come on people

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  4. Thanks RS2OOO, Stuffyrat, Kyliewantsme, anne, john1, freddyboy, smartin Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajm View Post
    Loved this thread but seems to have fell down the list come on people

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Get your weirdos on steroids !!! Your clearly starving them!!!!

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. Thanks john1, Ajm, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffyrat View Post
    Get your weirdos on steroids !!! Your clearly starving them!!!!

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Unless that gold fish is a huge mo fo Daily Pic Thread

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. Thanks john1, anne, Ajm, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #685
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Hassai anne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    862
    Thanks / Likes
    2115
    Johnathan...…………...have you got the electrics sorted for your pond now ? maybe you have a kind neighbour .

  10. Thanks john1, Ajm, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #686
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    2,221
    Thanks / Likes
    4660
    Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    Johnathan...…………...have you got the electrics sorted for your pond now ? maybe you have a kind neighbour .
    Northen neighbour's Anne we actually talk to each other up here Haha

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  12. Thanks john1, anne, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #687
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    2,221
    Thanks / Likes
    4660
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffyrat View Post
    Unless that gold fish is a huge mo fo Daily Pic Thread

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    This was it in March this year so not massive but big enough. I shouted at our lasses mate who has that and the smaller one in a 14lt tank the poor buggers couldn't even turn right . . But my weirdos do need some steroids tho hahah

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  14. Thanks john1, anne, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #688
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai smartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    394
    Thanks / Likes
    731
    Went to bring home an Asagi on Saturday and ended up choosing a different fish, the one we had selected some weeks back had not progressed as we wanted so out of 15 fish I ended up choosing this little fella, he is actually the smallest of all the fish so with concerns over the bottom drain and the looming cold temps in my unheated pond I have left this one with Drew until spring 2020, drove all the way back empty handed but I think I did the right thing, thanks Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. Thanks Ajm, Stuffyrat, RS2OOO, freddyboy, john1, dave_vr6 Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #689
    Senior Member Rank = Mature Champion Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    2,221
    Thanks / Likes
    4660
    Nice that mate . Itll get some growth on over winter mate think I would have done the same

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  18. Thanks smartin, Stuffyrat, freddyboy, john1, dave_vr6 Thanked / Liked this Post
  19. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by smartin View Post
    Went to bring home an Asagi on Saturday and ended up choosing a different fish, the one we had selected some weeks back had not progressed as we wanted so out of 15 fish I ended up choosing this little fella, he is actually the smallest of all the fish so with concerns over the bottom drain and the looming cold temps in my unheated pond I have left this one with Drew until spring 2020, drove all the way back empty handed but I think I did the right thing, thanks Steve.
    Lovely fish mate! How many inches is he now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. Thanks john1, smartin Thanked / Liked this Post
  21. #691
    Senior Member Rank = Supreme Champion freddyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    7,181
    Thanks / Likes
    10244
    agree lovely fish. love the scaling. agree with AJ would have done the same. you need a grow on QT steve. its such great fun. in winter when the covers go on mate.
    nice one mate great addition .

  22. Thanks john1, dave_vr6, Ajm, smartin Thanked / Liked this Post
  23. #692
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Grand Champion john1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N.Wales.
    Posts
    4,934
    Thanks / Likes
    7710
    Quote Originally Posted by smartin View Post
    Went to bring home an Asagi on Saturday and ended up choosing a different fish, the one we had selected some weeks back had not progressed as we wanted so out of 15 fish I ended up choosing this little fella, he is actually the smallest of all the fish so with concerns over the bottom drain and the looming cold temps in my unheated pond I have left this one with Drew until spring 2020, drove all the way back empty handed but I think I did the right thing, thanks Steve.
    Good choice and decision Steve, what sort and size is he?
    Looks a bit like an Asagi but it's dark.
    John

  24. Thanks freddyboy, Ajm, smartin Thanked / Liked this Post
  25. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by smartin View Post
    Went to bring home an Asagi on Saturday and ended up choosing a different fish, the one we had selected some weeks back had not progressed as we wanted so out of 15 fish I ended up choosing this little fella, he is actually the smallest of all the fish so with concerns over the bottom drain and the looming cold temps in my unheated pond I have left this one with Drew until spring 2020, drove all the way back empty handed but I think I did the right thing, thanks Steve.
    Great looking fish missing one of these in my pond.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  26. Thanks freddyboy, Ajm, smartin, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  27. #694
    Ended up with a new edition myself. A sanke I had been after for a while.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  28. Thanks freddyboy, Ajm, smartin, Stuffyrat, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  29. #695
    This was one of Suetsugus best fish was kept back in Japan. However she lost a perfect triangle of Beni on her head. Meaning she dropped into my budget. I like her character triangle.

    70cm Suetsugu Sanke.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  30. Thanks freddyboy, Ajm, smartin, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  31. #696
    Senior Member Rank = Supreme Champion freddyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    7,181
    Thanks / Likes
    10244
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_vr6 View Post
    Ended up with a new edition myself. A sanke I had been after for a while.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Wow Dave love it. Great looking fish

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  32. Thanks dave_vr6, Ajm, smartin, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  33. #697
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyboy View Post
    Wow Dave love it. Great looking fish

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Been after it for a while but Chris wouldn't sell me it. Just case there was further issues with colour loss. She was in his own pond.

    I convinced him I understand the risks.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  34. Thanks Ajm, smartin, freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  35. #698
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai smartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    394
    Thanks / Likes
    731
    Hi all, it is an Asagi, its only 6 inches long and your right John it is quite dark blue at the moment but all other characteristics seem to be doing ok, its only a small fish but hopefully showing the right signs of something that will grow on and have some potential, I think the colour will lighten as it matures, breeder is Oya, thanks Steve.

  36. Thanks freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  37. #699
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai smartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    394
    Thanks / Likes
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_vr6 View Post
    This was one of Suetsugus best fish was kept back in Japan. However she lost a perfect triangle of Beni on her head. Meaning she dropped into my budget. I like her character triangle.

    70cm Suetsugu Sanke.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Stunning fish, nice balance and sooooo white, i love the triangle never seen that before and 70cm wow Dave, credit to you. Steve.

  38. Thanks Ajm, dave_vr6, RS2OOO, freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  39. #700
    Extreme Koi Member Rank = Grand Champion john1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N.Wales.
    Posts
    4,934
    Thanks / Likes
    7710
    Quote Originally Posted by smartin View Post
    Hi all, it is an Asagi, its only 6 inches long and your right John it is quite dark blue at the moment but all other characteristics seem to be doing ok, its only a small fish but hopefully showing the right signs of something that will grow on and have some potential, I think the colour will lighten as it matures, breeder is Oya, thanks Steve.
    Hi Steve, I was meaning it is a dark picture lovely Asagi and I hope he does well for you.
    John

  40. Thanks freddyboy, smartin, Ajm Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04 PM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.