Welcome to Koi Forum. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 321 to 338 of 338
  1. #321
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Tom Koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Neath
    Posts
    457
    Thanks / Likes
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Yeah I thought about that but was also happy that people who know nothing about Koi were very interested and loved hand feeding them.

    Worst part is when people shout over the roof tops
    "bloody hell, these Koi must be worth a fortune, do you know how much they go for?"

    When 75% of burglars in the South East happen to live within listening distance.

    Gets worse the more people drink to I expect

  2. Thanks freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  3. #322
    Senior Member Rank = Adult Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks / Likes
    3301
    The after pics....



    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks anne, freddyboy, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  5. #323
    Senior Member Rank = Adult Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks / Likes
    3301
    Continued....

    Night time pics of the koi didn't come out well enough to see them, but there was a lot of chasing round the pond at 2am. Appeared like they were all chasing eachother except for 1 or 2 so guessing I've a pond full of males!

    Chasees were the Kirin and Shiro which I'd miraculously guessed were female through unknown sexing skills that I seem to possess.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. Thanks anne, freddyboy, Tom Koi, Davej, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  7. #324
    Senior Member Rank = Jussai Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    1,473
    Thanks / Likes
    2640
    Right so that's your drink bottles what about the 34 other people . All looks a bit tame to me like no bodys on the floor no pools of claret or vomit call that a family bbq Haha

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  8. Thanks freddyboy, RS2OOO, anne, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  9. #325
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Handy Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Livingston Scotland
    Posts
    457
    Thanks / Likes
    603
    ....and everyone has gone to bed even though it is still light! There's even a bottle of wine with the lid still on it!

    Kenny

  10. Thanks freddyboy, Ajm, RS2OOO, anne, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  11. #326
    Senior Member Rank = Adult Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks / Likes
    3301
    Ha ha brilliant, the pair of you. Really made me chuckle.

    More so after the north/south divide thread lol, but lets not start that one up again.

  12. Thanks Ajm, anne, john1, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  13. #327
    Senior Member Rank = Jussai Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    1,473
    Thanks / Likes
    2640
    Always a frav of mine that one Haha had the argument yesterday over what you call ya food at work ?? To me its bate working down goole it was snap just wondering how many words there are for it haha

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  14. Thanks Tom Koi, john1, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  15. #328
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Tom Koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Neath
    Posts
    457
    Thanks / Likes
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Continued....

    Night time pics of the koi didn't come out well enough to see them, but there was a lot of chasing round the pond at 2am. Appeared like they were all chasing eachother except for 1 or 2 so guessing I've a pond full of males!

    Chasees were the Kirin and Shiro which I'd miraculously guessed were female through unknown sexing skills that I seem to possess.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

    Can't see any empty bottles of real ale there RS bad form that mun

  16. Thanks Ajm, john1, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  17. #329
    Senior Member Rank = Rokusai Tom Koi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Neath
    Posts
    457
    Thanks / Likes
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajm View Post
    Always a frav of mine that one Haha had the argument yesterday over what you call ya food at work ?? To me its bate working down goole it was snap just wondering how many words there are for it haha

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Its Grub Time plain and simple

  18. Thanks Ajm, john1, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  19. #330
    Senior Member Rank = Jussai Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    1,473
    Thanks / Likes
    2640
    A lad from wetherby just moved here and he said it's his pack lunch

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  20. Thanks john1, Tom Koi, RS2OOO, freddyboy Thanked / Liked this Post
  21. #331
    Senior Member Rank = Adult Champion RS2OOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks / Likes
    3301
    Happy Koi!

    See the mutt in the top left of 1st photo.... Cost £16, an SFF Sanke, one of 3 pond fillers originally bought to mature the Nexus. Developed enough Sumi to make a traditional Showa very jealous. So why the hell does everyone who comes over pick him out as one of their favourites?

    Have to admit, I also like him, but a breeder would have turned him into fish food a long time ago.

    The Hi Utsuri.... posted a pic of him on here last year before buying, everyone said don't buy, the sumi is too scattered/speckled and will only get worse, but he's actually improved and turning into a nice (ish) example. He's male... covered in breeding tubercles.

    IMG_20190622_103047.jpgMVIMG_20190625_191425.jpg
    Last edited by RS2OOO; 16-07-2019 at 12:41 AM.

  22. Thanks freddyboy, dave_vr6, Tom Koi, anne, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  23. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by RS2OOO View Post
    Happy Koi!

    See the mutt in the top left of 1st photo.... Cost £16, an SFF Sanke, one of 3 pond fillers originally bought to mature the Nexus. Developed enough Sumi to make a traditional Showa very jealous. So why the hell does everyone who comes over pick him out as one of their favourites?

    Have to admit, I also like him, but a breeder would have turned him into fish food a long time ago.

    The Hi Utsuri.... posted a pic of him on here last year before buying, everyone said don't buy, the sumi is too scattered/speckled and will only get worse, but he's actually improved and turning into a nice (ish) example. He's male... covered in breeding tubercles.

    IMG_20190622_103047.jpgMVIMG_20190625_191425.jpg
    Looking great bud.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  24. Thanks freddyboy, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  25. #333
    Cortado, proof I drink more than just beer n whiskey lol

    Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  26. Thanks Ajm, freddyboy, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  27. #334
    Senior Member Rank = Jussai Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    1,473
    Thanks / Likes
    2640
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_vr6 View Post
    Cortado, proof I drink more than just beer n whiskey lol

    Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah but it's the glass of brandy that's just outside the picture to go with it

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  28. Thanks dave_vr6, freddyboy, RS2OOO, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  29. #335
    Senior Member Rank = Jussai Ajm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    1,473
    Thanks / Likes
    2640
    Mealworm feeding time at the zoo

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Johnathan

  30. Thanks anne, dave_vr6, john1, RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  31. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajm View Post
    Mealworm feeding time at the zoo

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Nice, mine love their worms too.

    Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  32. Thanks Ajm, anne, john1, RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
  33. #337
    Filter cleaning time at the Bradley house.

    Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
    Built not bought!

  34. Thanks Ajm, anne, john1 Thanked / Liked this Post
  35. #338
    [QUOTE=RS2OOO;302435]Happy Koi!

    See the mutt in the top left of 1st photo.... Cost £16, an SFF Sanke, one of 3 pond fillers originally bought to mature the Nexus. Developed enough Sumi to make a traditional Showa very jealous. So why the hell does everyone who comes over pick him out as one of their favourites?

    Have to admit, I also like him, but a breeder would have turned him into fish food a long time ago.

    The Hi Utsuri.... posted a pic of him on here last year before buying, everyone said don't buy, the sumi is too scattered/speckled and will only get worse, but he's actually improved and turning into a nice (ish) example. He's male... covered in breeding tubercles.

    IMG_20190622_103047.jpgMVIMG_20190625_191425.jpg[/QUOTE

    I notice the Sanke hasn't been mentioned ....that is a very good high quality fish....how much do you want for it ??? Lol

  36. Thanks RS2OOO Thanked / Liked this Post
 

 
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 AM. Online Koi Mag Forum
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vBulletin Improved By vBFoster® (Lite Version), © UltimateScheme, Ltd.